topbella

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lattice nail using Konad dupe plate

So I ordered some nail plates from Ebay about a year ago which shipped from China. They are dupes for the Konad image plates. I never used them until now because I did not have the special polish that is suppossed to be used with the image plates. BUT I have heard the regular nail polish works  just fine so I decided to try it out. This is my first time using nail stamping so the results were not great but I will be practicing!!!

Yeah so I kinda messed it up but it was because I over lapped when stamping the middle of the nail




So heres what I used:
Not pictured:
 NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in French White Tip
ORLY Bonder Rubberized Base Coat (luv it)
OUT THE DOOR fast drying top coat (luv it 2!!!)


REVLON NAIL ENAMEL in BLUE LAGOON
                           
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Blue Me Away!



WET N WILD WILD SHINE in Hallucinate




This is the plate I used, which is a dupe of Konad's M44 



 KONAD PLATEKonad Image Plate - M44





                                                                  This is the image I used

                                                    Other plates I got from EBAY

                                 I did use an official KONAD stamper and scrapper though, which I also got off EBAY

So I know i didnt do a perfect job but in person is does look better because the pictures don't show hallucinate (pink and blue sparkles in a clear base coat) on the ring finger. But regular nail polish still did work with the plates and picked up perfectly by the stamper. I just need a lil practice with this stamping thing!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
♥Short N Sweet♥
Just little girl in a big world, a world full of nail polish of course!
View my complete profile