topbella

Monday, July 18, 2011

Glitter n Bling


MY NAILS
INSPIRATION NAILS
I have never done a full rhinestone nail yet so I wanted to try this out. I kept the glitter on my ring finger from my previous manicure, and did a  french manicure on my other nails.




ITEMS USED
SALLY HANSEN HARD AS NAILS in PINK SAPPHIRE

NXY POLISH in NEON BLUE





BLUE PINK and GOLD RHINESTONES
KLEAN COLOR NAIL LACQUER in GOLD SHIMMER
ELF NAIL POLISH in NUDE
WET N WILD SHINE in SPARKLED

CHINA GLAZE in HOLLY JOLLY


PURE ICE in STRAPLESS
PURE ICE in MINT DREAM

CHINA GLAZE in MIDNIGHT KISS

AVALON in EMERALD CORAL
NICKA K in TEAL



I used ELF in Nude, then used Nicka K. in Teal for the tips




Your animation
For the rhinestone nail I used the TEAL, MIDNIGHT KISS and PINK SAPPHIRE polishes and made a 3 color diagonal design. You can use the tape method to make sure your lines are straight if you need to.

Then I applied the rhinestones with nail glue ontop of it's corresponding polish color. The rhinestones can be found on http://shop.ebay.com/i.htm_nkw=nail+art+rhinestones&_frs=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m359






For the glitter nail I used Mint Dream as base then used a makeup wedge to apply the glitter polishes in layers starting from the top. Keep layering until you get your desired look. To make it look more blended  I sponged Sparkled on top of the glitter layers randomly.



And thats it....!!!!!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
♥Short N Sweet♥
Just little girl in a big world, a world full of nail polish of course!
View my complete profile