topbella

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Flip Flop Fantasy n Cheetah Spots

I have been dying to try China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy and finally I  tried it out along with my Mash stamping plates.So for this manicure I painted all my nail with Flip Flop Fantasy. I did cheetah spots using China Glaze Liquid Leather on the thumb and ring finger and used Sinful Color's Pinky Glitter for the middle and pinky finger and also filled in the cheetah spots using Pinky Glitter and a dotting tool.


Pinky Glitter
Flip Flop Fantasy


Flip Flop Fantasy glows even when theres little light
Liquid Leather







Radioactive color!! reflects onto white 



Did my toes to match




MASH stamping plate m57

You can find the MASH set at http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Nailart-Stamping-Manicure-Accessories/dp/B003ILUQPM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311220011&sr=8-1 for only $17.99 for 21 pcs!!!!!!!









3 comments:

GothamPolish said...

I love the low light pic! It really does glow :)

Jaztee said...

I LOVE Flip Flop Fantasy! One of my absolute faves.

Anonymous said...

Love the leopard print!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
♥Short N Sweet♥
Just little girl in a big world, a world full of nail polish of course!
View my complete profile