topbella

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Old nail designs

So here are some nails that I did before these are from last summer to now. THEY ARE NOT PERFECT, just me attempting to learn how to do my nails.





An attempt at Acrylic Nails. Drew the black n white lines freehand.

Easter/Spring design. I actually like this one.

Another attempt at acrylic nails. I did embedded bullion beads and added rhinestones.
Black with silver accent nail

Just a simple grey nail with a black accent nail.

Tropical rainbow nail with french accent nail n rhinestones

Cotton Candy!!

Valentines day nails hand drawn hearts n rhinestone hearts. A lil messy on the cuticles :/ sorry!! 

blue, silver and metallic purple. Attempt at multi colored ombre nails.


Neon pink nails with a pink, white, blue n lavender accent nail

Zebra accent nail using nail stamps





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
♥Short N Sweet♥
Just little girl in a big world, a world full of nail polish of course!
View my complete profile